Ransomware Resilience Summit
Time & Location
About the Event
Ransomware attacks have surged 311% in the past year with a business now being attacked every 11 seconds.
From crippling the Irish healthcare system and shutting down 45% of the eastern United States’ fuel supply to stopping manufacturing and production lines globally, attacks are hitting hard. Ransom demands have surpassed £50 million and the average cost of recovery is around 10 times the size of the ransom demanded.
The Ransomware Resilience Summit Europe will bring organisations and their expert advisors together to benchmark resilience and business continuity planning, sharing lessons learned and enabling businesses to better protect themselves.
By attending, you will:
- Understand how widespread ransomware is, the financial impact it has on businesses and why it is no longer a case of if but when you will face an attack
- Gain an understanding of the inner workings of ransomware gangs and the latest trends and techniques they are using
- Hear how law enforcement are supporting organisations and what they need to help you
- Listen to first-hand accounts and lessons learned from those who have successfully prevented attacks and lived through ransomware to share their successes and failures
- Discuss best practices and strategies for spotting attackers early on in attack life cycles
- Assess your cybersecurity hygiene and benchmark mitigation tips and tricks
- Determine how best to respond to an attack and the action plans that can support in ensuring business continuity
- Explore how best to investigate an attack and know if it really is over
- Understand when and why to turn to legal advisors, insurers and PR experts